Monday, August 10, 2009

Lawn Care is Always on His Mind


The lyrics that accompany this piece? "Weed whacker song/ weed whacker song/ weed whacker song/ weed whacker song...."

2 comments:

  1. I love the made-up song phase! When Mim was that age, we went on a vacation during which she was given a bag of bath toys, one of which was a yellow foam cutout of an otter. Once she knew what the animal was, she insisted on sisnging the "Yellow Otter Song", the words to which were . . . "yellow otter song".

    Mighty nice chiaroscuro in that photo. The whiz-bang camera (and she who wields it) continues to impress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--the made-up song phase is one of my favorites! I love to imagine little Mim singing her song. I wish I'd known her then!

    Little C, with whom we have just had the pleasure of spending a full week, regaled us with her version of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." "Take me out of the bath-tub/I'm fin-ished washing my-self" I was driving, and I nearly had to pull over, I was laughing so hard!

    Thanks for the photo props. Aside from my kids and my dogs, my spiffy new camera is one of my greatest joys in life!

    ReplyDelete