Today's good stuff: I love setting the clocks back. Love it. How many times do I wish I could squeeze just one more hour out of the day? Tonight, I can! I get a huge kick out of noodling with time, even it's an artificial and arbitrary adjustment.
I have this song stuck in my head. I am a child of the 80's--I have an unfortunate mental soundtrack.
Regrettably, my partner in crime (and late-night conversation) is snoring on the couch. I'll make due with Sat night on WNKU--Grateful Dead Hour and Golden Road is good stuff on it's own (and it's a good antidote to Cher.)
And...now the song is stuck in my head. Thanks so much. ;) I'm a child of the 80's, too, and so are our children who don't have a chance at not knowing those songs!
ReplyDelete~ Lori
p.s. Hey, thanks for the FreelyEducate.com shoutout on your sidebar!